Monday, April 14, 2008

happy times

DINNER WITH GIRLFRIENDS!

Finally met up with them after so long:] Even though it's just a few hours, all of us did have lots of fun cam-whoring, catching up and monstering around with each other! They really brighten up my day!!! hahas:] Oh ya, WE SAW HUDA! and it's like a million years since the last time we saw her! so...we started cam-whored with her! And i also had fun playing with TAN LOOMA's tie...

taken @ CP BURGERKING!




Mi wearing cher's sunglasses and she wearing her lens-less specs!


I wore TAN LOOMA's SA tie!
RETARDED JANICE AND ME!
I'm wearing alyssa's cap + cherlyn's lens-less specs + looma's SA tie!

huichin, me & chui'laam!

XX, ME & JM! miss JM's burping sounds and xx's screamings!


MONSTEROUS ALYSSA ! MISS HER LOTS!

HUDA!

I MISS THE MONSTERS ALOTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home